Rare Retail Opportunity
Shop 2/9 Napoleon Street
Cottesloe WA 6011
$73,500pa ($700/sqm) + Outgoings + GST
Unique retail opportunity on offer, with 105sqm* of retail space available in the tightly held Cottesloe strip of Napoleon Street. Perfectly located adjacent to the Cottesloe Train Station and surrounded by successful food outlets and retailers, including Grill’d, Vans cafe, Cimbalino, Australia Post, Picnic, Decjuba and many more.
* 105sqm* retail space
* Current tenant is a beauty salon
* Great signage opportunity
* Located in one of Perth’s best retailing strips and most affluent catchments
* An average of over 30,000 vehicles passing daily on Stirling Highway**
Rental: $73,500 per annum ($700/sqm) plus Outgoings plus GST
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ric Olivieri.
* Please note all areas are approximate
** Data sourced by Main Roads WA